In 1956 Brahma began the production of burner spare parts in Legnago, Verona. Two years later, the Company introduced the first automatic flame monitoring devices in the heating market. By the end of the sixties, with the development of the oil burner market in Italy, Brahma extended their sales area and acquired several major Customers.
In the seventies, the Company enlarged their production, including a complete range of oil and gas burner control units and components suitable for any application required in the market.
In the following twenty years, the quality and reliability of Brahma products enabled the Company to gain high esteem in the heating field, achieving the absolute leadership in the national market and promoting their sales in over 50 foreign Countries.